Other > General Topics

killing Avast processes

(1/1)

REDACTED:
The notification window for quick scans seems quite janky, and crashes frequently, but when this happens I can't think of a way to terminate the process or close/restart Avast itself - unfortunately restarting this PC to get rid of the crashed always-on-top popup often means losing a lot of work. Searched the forum for similar Qs, generally it seems to get the advice to uninstall avast - and strange comments about sex tapes. Neither of these solutions would really be ideal, so I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Asyn:
-> https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=2.0

REDACTED:
cool thanks, I guess - didn't realise the subject of 'general' wasn't allowed to contain posts about Avast. If a Mod can move it that'd be sound. Same question though.

bob3160:

--- Quote from: GT211 on December 17, 2017, 05:30:26 AM ---cool thanks, I guess - didn't realise the subject of 'general' wasn't allowed to contain posts about Avast. If a Mod can move it that'd be sound. Same question though.

--- End quote ---
There aren't any restrictions. You are probably going to get a faster answer if it's posted in the right section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version