Author Topic: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  (Read 2929 times)

greenlightsoul

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
« on: June 26, 2006, 09:33:32 PM »
THANK YOU AVAST!
today i was surfing the web and accidently clicked on a pop-up that i was trying to close, and 19 TROJAN HORSES were trying to access my pc... but i had a FREE copy of your anti virus, and it stopped it... Since that happened i am seriously concidering to buy your anti virus and use it daily!! It has proven it's self over and over, i had 19 trojans, 1 worm, and a HTML virus, trying to access my pc, and my most favoruite thing is when it ALERTS me and verbally tells me that there is a suspected virus/trojan/worm trying to access or has access your pc. I then think to my self, its ok I have AVAST anti-virus and im ok.... thank you so much, i really figured i had to reformat, but i ran MSCONFIG and closed them from running and the constent virus blocking pop-up windows went away...
THANKS!!! GOOD WORK PEOPLE...!!

-Spencer

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 09:43:37 PM »
Glad to know  8)
Welcome to avast forums and enjoy WebShield protection  8)
The best things in life are free.

drhayden1

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 09:49:36 PM »
welcome to avast!world and forum greenlightsoul 8)
i've used avast! for @3 years going from the free version & liking it so much how it has protected which computer i had over that time to the present laptop(in my profile below)that i got avast! pro and will never have another a/v program on my computer :o

if you ever have an general questions or problems(hope not!)feel free to ask
there are a bunch of great people on this forum-davidr,YLAP,bob3160,tech and many others that will help you ::)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 09:53:41 PM by drhayden1 »

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 11:21:22 PM »
Welcome to the forums greenlightsoul and the avast family.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

ardvark

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 11:25:27 PM »
Glad to know  8)
Welcome to avast forums and enjoy WebShield protection  8)

Yes, the webshield is a handy little component that I wish all the free AV's would make use of.  ;)

Best Regards...