Author Topic: Can't Cancel Subscription Keep Getting Error  (Read 4126 times)

REDACTED

Can't Cancel Subscription Keep Getting Error
« on: December 26, 2017, 04:55:21 PM »
We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number:  SYS_000001

Get this every time I try and cancel my free subscription. Not good! Tried to do a ticket as well and that isn't working correctly either!

REDACTED

Re: Can't Cancel Subscription Keep Getting Error
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 03:00:05 PM »
I have the same issue, I clicked "cancel auto-renewal" and it said I should try again later. I did try again later and the "cancel auto subscription" link completely disappeared...

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 10:37:54 PM »
I have the same problem. Have you been able to have it resolved?

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 10:22:47 AM »
Hello,

please contact our support so they can cancel your subscription.

https://support.avast.com/en-ww

Thank you.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 09:03:42 PM »
We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number:  SYS_000001

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 09:36:01 AM »
Hi,

this is a known issue, we are working on it and we apologize for the inconvenience.

If we got it right, you tried to cancel the subscription in My Avast account on the webpage https://my.avast.com.
If that's the case then despite the error message, your subscription should be cancelled. You can check that by refreshing the page after you cancel it and you shouldn't see the the cancel auto-renewal option anymore.

Please let me know if that works for you.
If not feel free to send me a PM including your email you entered during the purchase process and I will check whether the subscription has been cancelled. If not I will cancel it for you of course.

Thank you.

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 11:10:17 AM »
I AM TRYING TO UNSUBSCRIBE THE AVAST CLEANUP PRO AUTOMATIC RENEVAL BUT IT IS A NIGHTMERE..... IMPOSSIBLE TO DO?!.

PLEASE HELP ME.... I AM BEGINNING WITH THINKING THERE IS A PRECISE WILLING TO AVOID THIS OPPORTUNITY....AND THAT IS TOO BAD

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 09:16:41 AM »
I AM TRYING TO UNSUBSCRIBE THE AVAST CLEANUP PRO AUTOMATIC RENEVAL BUT IT IS A NIGHTMERE..... IMPOSSIBLE TO DO?!.

PLEASE HELP ME.... I AM BEGINNING WITH THINKING THERE IS A PRECISE WILLING TO AVOID THIS OPPORTUNITY....AND THAT IS TOO BAD

Hi,

if you have trouble with cancelling your subscription on your own, feel free to send me a PM with the email you entered during the purchase process and I will cancel it for you in our systems.

Regards.

REDACTED

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 02:58:19 PM »

---------------------------------

how can I get your e mail to send my reference parameters?
are them the order number and the password received by e mail from avast?

thanks
SP
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:03:08 PM by qtqtqt »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 03:01:31 PM »
how can I get your e mail to send my reference parameters?
No Email needed to send a PM.
-> https://forum.avast.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1245076
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0