Author Topic: Avast Passwords not loading or letting me add new passwords :(  (Read 2906 times)

REDACTED

Avast Passwords not loading or letting me add new passwords :(
« on: December 30, 2017, 03:04:18 PM »
My license expires very soon and I absolutely need to move my passwords from Avast elsewhere ASAP. But I can't, because when I click on them it says "Loading..." and gets stuck like that forever. Please help!!

REDACTED

Re: Avast Passwords not loading or letting me add new passwords :(
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 09:40:55 PM »
Just go to Settings->Passwords->Export Passwords

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 11:17:50 PM »
Just go to Settings->Passwords->Export Passwords

Thank you so much, I had no idea I could do that. I probably should have fiddled with the settings a little more but my anxiety gets the better of me at times and I panic a little. Please forgive me :) and thank you again!

Offline Martin Kvetko

• Avast team
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 08:48:17 AM »
When your license expires you will not loose access to your passwords, you only loose premium features which counts Password guardian and One touch login all other features are free and will be available even after license expiration.
If you can't access your passwords within the application (you see endless rotating spinner) then most likely you are facing an issue in our update process and you have still old version of GUI with new version of Avast. This should get fixed after reboot, if not then repair is claimed as 100% working solution for this case.