Author Topic: My licenses do not work after reinstalling IS and Secure Line  (Read 2267 times)

REDACTED

My licenses do not work after reinstalling IS and Secure Line
« on: December 30, 2017, 08:34:35 PM »
Hello,
Today I encountered a problem: my Secure Line stopped working and my IS could not update software returning an unknown error. I deleted IS in the safe mode using avastclear, then installed it with offline package (because online installation didn't work), and now I'm trying to activate my IS and Secure Line licenses, but in vain. I'm entering my license key, launching license files - no use. They cannot be launched and "cannot be pasted", though I have about 4 months left. Support hasn't answered my ticket yet, so I don't know what to do. Now I have to use free IS and no VPN.

Upd: I've attached an error log file of my unsuccessful online installation. Maybe it will explain something.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:50:40 PM by Yusae »

REDACTED

Re: My licenses do not work after reinstalling IS and Secure Line
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 03:54:25 PM »
Well, so far no reply from the official support service... In fact, I solved my problem by disabling ADSL Internet and connecting to 3G Internet via hotspot. Problems with license activation, software update and Secure Line disappeared. For a while... Now I'm back to ADSL, but not sure for how long. In fact, this problem is not unique, as another user from a different country described it in the Russian forum. But no response from the developers yet.