Author Topic: synchronization passwords pc windows 10 tablet android 6  (Read 5352 times)

REDACTED

synchronization passwords pc windows 10 tablet android 6
« on: December 31, 2017, 01:31:12 PM »
Sorry I got stuck in getting the synchronization working between PC windows 10 and tablet android.

passwords works on PC switched on synchronization seems to work (one device)
however i never received an email
on tablet passwords remains empty get message waiting for authorization for account verificationcode .....
in myavast the two devices appear

I also read through the instructions but make no progress

your help is appreciated

« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 01:34:55 PM by robert465 »

Offline Martin Kvetko

• Avast team
Re: synchronization passwords pc windows 10 tablet android 6
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 07:58:49 AM »
Hello, I can see that you have enabled synchronization on Nov 19, 2015 for the first time. So you should search the backup email whit this date. If you are not interested in data you have saved to synchronization account in the past I can perform the reset of your synchronization group so you can start with fresh. For that I need you turn off synchronization on your current devices (the warning you will see on windows is just false alert, until you save anything to synchronization we are not deleting your data and I can see your windows device is not trusted yet so it couldn't synchronize the data yet. Once you have all disabled, please send me direct email to kvetko@avast.com from the email address of an account you are requesting rest for. This is for least verification you are who you say you are and I will do the reset. Once it is done I will you back and you can start with synchronization including receiving new backup email again.