Author Topic: Cancel Avast Cleanup free trial and auto subscription  (Read 48569 times)

Offline Tea8

Re: Cancel Avast Cleanup free trial and auto subscription
« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2020, 04:49:56 PM »
Hi,
I never got my order number for Avast clenup free trial. I want to cancel my subscription 3V5UAC-FBZLNJ-56UA3S
Contact Sales:  https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales/
If you don't have an order # use 00000000 then explain your problem.

I read they'll cancel trough this forum. On link you sent I am asked to attache a file, what kind of file?

Please cancel my subscription.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #211 on: November 23, 2020, 01:20:55 PM »
Hi,
I never got my order number for Avast clenup free trial. I want to cancel my subscription **************

Hi,

The email used for the subscription was: tteabas**@gmail.com
Nevertheless, it has been cancelled.

Offline Mai19

« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2020, 04:02:14 AM »
Hi, I'd like to cancel my Avast Cleanup trial, but there's no way for me to resign or cancel before the end of the trial. I also never got my order number for this either. Is this really happening? Why offer a free trial if you won't let the customers cancel it? I really hope you cancel it before I end up having to pay for it which is what I don't want. Thank you.

Subscription code: ***********
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 04:56:36 PM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #213 on: November 25, 2020, 05:11:17 PM »
Hi, I'd like to cancel my Avast Cleanup trial, but there's no way for me to resign or cancel before the end of the trial. I also never got my order number for this either. Is this really happening? Why offer a free trial if you won't let the customers cancel it? I really hope you cancel it before I end up having to pay for it which is what I don't want. Thank you.

Subscription code: ***********

Hi,

Please note that when a customer signs up to the trial subscription, a notification is sent out to the email address used by the customer during the signup process with information on how to unsubscribe. Seven days before the trial ends another reminder is sent out to the customer. The email address you used for Avast Cleanup Trial is the******child1@gmail.com
Nevertheless, the subscription for Avast Cleanup Premium has been cancelled.