Author Topic: Cancel Cleanup Premium auto renewal  (Read 28698 times)

dsiu0225 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Toshiyuki2

Re: Cancel Cleanup Premium auto renewal
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2019, 11:56:20 AM »
Hi,

I also have a problem for cancelling Cleanup Premium auto renewal.
My credit card was charged on 5/27/2019  $53.61, but I did not receive email for this charge.

I sent a request to cancel my subscription to Avast customer service and got a reply saying

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting AVAST Software.
We've checked your email address and found that the auto-renewal feature for your subscription was already canceled.
Your order will expire at the end of its validation period.
If you would like to renew your subscription in the future, you can purchase a new one at https://www.avast.com .
Kind regards,
Vladimír,
The Avast Support Team"
(this message seems to be machine-generated, because I received exactly the same message 2 times)

However, my subscription status has not been changes (as shown on a picture).

Can you please make sure my auto renewal is stopped?

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2019, 01:54:27 PM »
Hi Toshiyuki2,

I'm sorry for the confusion around your auto-renewal.

This license was registered to a mis-typed version of your email address, and so our systems did not identify it.

I have corrected the email address for you now and cancelled the auto-renewal for the license. I have requested an email confirming the cancellation from our distributor (Digital River), which you should receive today, and I have also resent the missing confirmation email (both to the correct email).

Offline Toshiyuki2

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2019, 06:34:30 AM »
Hello BWhit,

Thank you for putting me off the hook.
I received confirmation email from Digital River saying my auto renewal of Cleanup Premium.
Only my concern is My license on my Cleanup Premium is still showing "renewal date".  It does not say "expires"

Regards,

Toshi

2 pics attached

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2019, 01:04:23 PM »
Hi Toshiyuki2,

The changes made to the auto-renewal can take some time to propagate through our systems but I can see that this has been updated on our licensing servers now. The license should show the correct expiry information and update in your application once it synchronizes with our servers, which happens automatically every few hours (or you can force the license to update by rebooting your system and re-opening the Avast application).

Offline Toshiyuki2

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2019, 10:39:58 AM »
Hello BWhit,

Thank you for clarification.
I appreciate your help very much.

Toshi