Author Topic: Cancel Cleanup Premium auto renewal  (Read 127688 times)

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
Re: Cancel Cleanup Premium auto renewal
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2019, 03:48:22 PM »
I got the 2 free trails and paid them through my paypal. I didn't receive any kind of confirmation or order ID. I looked this up and now I don't want to have anything to do with this. I would like to cancel everything please.

The my.avast site won't work, I can't ask for help because I don't have an order number, and I just want to prevent being charged anything.
Please read and follow the instructions.
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=212576.msg1516721#msg1516721
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline Boldsukh

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2019, 07:20:44 AM »
Hello Stellerman,

Could you please cancel my avast premium clean-up.
I can not find an unsubscribe function on my account.

Thanks
Bold

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2019, 12:29:56 PM »
Hello Stellerman,

Could you please cancel my avast premium clean-up.
I can not find an unsubscribe function on my account.

Thanks
Bold

Hi,

you had only Avast Premium Security Trial active in your account, so I cancelled the subscription for that one.

License is still valid until Nov/18/2019 so you can enjoy the product until then.

Have a nice day.

Offline Anneli6

« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2019, 02:24:17 PM »
Hello

Could someone please cancel my Avast Cleanup Premium. I can't find a way to cancel it from the software itself and it's not even showing on my subscriptions page.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2019, 09:35:46 AM »
Hello

Could someone please cancel my Avast Cleanup Premium. I can't find a way to cancel it from the software itself and it's not even showing on my subscriptions page.

Hi,

first of all, I can see only Avast Premium Security associated with your email address registered here on the forum.
I assume it is the product you would like to cancel the subscription for.
If so, then your subscription has already been cancelled on October 5.

However your license is still valid until October 1 2020 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Offline Francesco163

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2019, 11:27:34 AM »
Hi, I activated the Avast Cleanup premium license for the 60 days trial period. Now the free trial is set to end on December the 2nd. Could you please cancel my license? The license code is: 2J476Y-ZB49VJ-5YU8AA

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2019, 09:21:43 AM »
Hi, I activated the Avast Cleanup premium license for the 60 days trial period. Now the free trial is set to end on December the 2nd. Could you please cancel my license? The license code is: 2J476Y-ZB49VJ-5YU8AA

Hi,

your subscription has already been cancelled on November 24.

The trial period is still valid until December 2 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Offline Sam261

« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2019, 03:14:09 AM »
hello avast can you please deactivate my cleanup subscription, my computer is needing to be reformatted and i am deleting avast. here is my licence key please delete

U4Z586-PASQYJ-4CU9QN

Offline crystal1990

« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2019, 05:46:31 AM »
Hi. I would like to cancel my continuous subscription. Like everyone in this thread I did not receive a confirmation email.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2019, 08:45:21 AM »
hello avast can you please deactivate my cleanup subscription, my computer is needing to be reformatted and i am deleting avast. here is my licence key please delete

U4Z586-PASQYJ-4CU9QN

Hi,
Your trial has been cancelled.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2019, 08:58:25 AM »
Hi. I would like to cancel my continuous subscription. Like everyone in this thread I did not receive a confirmation email.
Hi,
You do not have any subscription to Avast Cleanup (under your name or email as used in the forum).
You did have a subscription to Avast Premium Security (60-day Trial) which you cancelled 11/03/2019 (confirmation email was sent on this date).
If you did not receive any confirmation email, then please check your email's Spam/Junk folder.

Offline Naval Kishore

« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2019, 08:33:05 AM »
Hi,
I used Avast Cleanup Premium trial for 60 days since 29 Oct. 2019 wanted to unsubscribe before renewal on 29 Dec. 2019. I tried my best for 3 whole days and could not. I gave my debit card no. for 60 days free trial. I did not receive any email at the time of start of trail or even after that. My account has been debited towards subscription for one year. I logged into my account using email ID and it shows no subscriptions. I want refund of my money and it seeks order no.

I am at loggerheads to find out Order No. in absence of any email. Even the order no. locator does not work and says "INVALID DATA" upon entering email and last four digits of debit card.

Can any one suggest some way out or I will have to get my debit card cancelled from the bank?

Regards

Offline kim.gondring

« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2019, 02:19:34 PM »
Please cancel my free trail for premium cleanup. I can't get find a way to cancel in the app.

Offline Roland140

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2020, 02:38:54 PM »
Hi, I want to cancel my subscription for Avast Cleanup Premium (60 day trial), I did not get any confirmation e-mail.
If by any means I was succesful cancelling it on my own while getting lost in the support section, would you send me an e-mail regardless?
Thanks

Offline Roland140

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2020, 02:41:01 PM »
By the way, the current year is 2020, the question when you want to post something only accepts 2019 as an answer.