Author Topic: Cancel Cleanup Premium auto renewal  (Read 126975 times)

Offline mattivai

Re: Cancel Cleanup Premium auto renewal
« Reply #135 on: September 24, 2020, 04:22:19 PM »
Hi, i want to cancel the auto-renewal for the 1-year subscription to cleanup premium. I never received any email about it so i dont have the order number. (I used different email than is registered for this account)

I only have my license so is that enough to cancel it ?
My avast premium was linked to my (other email) so it was easy to cancel.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 08:19:49 PM by mattivai »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2020, 10:07:45 AM »
Hi, i want to cancel the auto-renewal for the 1-year subscription to cleanup premium. I never received any email about it so i dont have the order number. (I used different email than is registered for this account)

I only have my license so is that enough to cancel it ?
My avast premium was linked to my (other email) so it was easy to cancel.

Please PM me the activation code and "other" email.

Offline mattivai

« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2020, 05:21:19 PM »
I did. Hope it helps to get this resolved.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2020, 11:29:44 AM »
I did. Hope it helps to get this resolved.

Hi,

I replied to your PM.

Offline mattivai

« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2020, 03:55:55 PM »
Thanks!

Offline akisskalts

« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2020, 09:40:23 PM »
Hi, Could you please cancel my subscription for Avast Premium security (60 days trial period). The free trial is set to end on October 6.
 license code : *****************
Thank you
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 09:29:00 AM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2020, 09:30:46 AM »
Hi, Could you please cancel my subscription for Avast Premium security (60 days trial period). The free trial is set to end on October 6.
 license code : *****************
Thank you

It has been cancelled.

Offline Daskalov

« Reply #142 on: October 04, 2020, 10:30:44 PM »
Hey, guys. I started a 60-day free trial and because I signed with my school email I didn't receive an email with an Order ID. The subscription ends on November 19th. Can you guys cancel it for me?

Offline esjay

« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2020, 08:40:15 AM »
I have also recently activated the Avast clean-up 60-day trial which expires on 20th November, 2020 but would now like to cancel the subscription. I did not get any email or order confirmation (so no order ID). I have tried to cancel the order but it doesn't appear on my subscriptions page. Could anyone help me out this problem?

Thanks in anticipation.

esjay

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2020, 01:20:19 PM »
Hey, guys. I started a 60-day free trial and because I signed with my school email I didn't receive an email with an Order ID. The subscription ends on November 19th. Can you guys cancel it for me?

Hi,

Can you PM me the activation code because I could not find the subscription under your email address (as used on this forum).

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2020, 01:23:26 PM »
I have also recently activated the Avast clean-up 60-day trial which expires on 20th November, 2020 but would now like to cancel the subscription. I did not get any email or order confirmation (so no order ID). I have tried to cancel the order but it doesn't appear on my subscriptions page. Could anyone help me out this problem?

Thanks in anticipation.

esjay

Hi,

Can you PM me the activation code because I could not find the subscription under your email address (as used on this forum).

Offline Danny215

« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2020, 12:26:47 PM »
I am absolutely shocked at the amount of money this "protection" racket has taken from me.
3 subscriptions a year since 2017 of between 20-60 euros linked to my paypal. I never received any product or notification from AVAST ever!! Just happened to checking through my underused paypal account when i discovered this sneaky auto-payment of 59.99. I have contacted paypal so that i can at least recoup this.
It is probably the only company in existence online that will allow you to auto subscribe without attaching this to an email or account or sending confirmation or receipt for said "subscription". Disgusting behavior. I will be seeking legal advise or at least reporting this to the relevant ombudsman body in my country.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2020, 02:26:59 PM »
I am absolutely shocked at the amount of money this "protection" racket has taken from me.
3 subscriptions a year since 2017 of between 20-60 euros linked to my paypal. I never received any product or notification from AVAST ever!! Just happened to checking through my underused paypal account when i discovered this sneaky auto-payment of 59.99. I have contacted paypal so that i can at least recoup this.
It is probably the only company in existence online that will allow you to auto subscribe without attaching this to an email or account or sending confirmation or receipt for said "subscription". Disgusting behavior. I will be seeking legal advise or at least reporting this to the relevant ombudsman body in my country.

Hi,

When subscribing to an Avast product, you need to provide an email address. Notifications about new orders or auto-renewals are sent to that email address. What sometimes happens, is that a customer provides an incorrect email address or the email notifications end up in their junk/spam folder. We offer a 30-day-money-back guarantee. You can contact us within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund. Please see this article for more information: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Refund-request/

Offline Krzysztof191

« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2020, 11:22:27 AM »
Hi, i have Avast Premium Security and I installed Avast Cleanup 60 days trial which join to my avast account and i didnt get order e-mail. Can you cancel my subscription Avast Cleanup? My license ***************
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 11:44:01 AM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2020, 11:45:15 AM »
Hi, i have Avast Premium Security and I installed Avast Cleanup 60 days trial which join to my avast account and i didnt get order e-mail. Can you cancel my subscription Avast Cleanup? My license ***************

Hi,
It has been cancelled.