Author Topic: Drop Down Menu without Scroll Bar and very slow servers  (Read 4505 times)

REDACTED

Drop Down Menu without Scroll Bar and very slow servers
« on: January 03, 2018, 08:59:06 PM »
Hi,

i´m testing the VPN service.. So far i have to say, it´s not very good.
Depending on your screen resolution, you can´t choose all available VPN Servers cause of the missing scroll bar.
Besides the missing scroll bar, all servers are extremly slow right now. I´ve got 100 Mbit and so far the fastest server was able to deliver 10...

Are there any reasons, why they are so slow and how will the problem with the missing scroll bar be fixed?

Best regards

Offline Raeken

• Deutsch living in France
Re: Drop Down Menu without Scroll Bar and very slow servers
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 02:20:25 AM »
I've reported it here: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=211792.0

No solution yet. It's so sad to see this disrespectful act from Avast.
I have to use "Tab" key to select (counting how many times i have to press to reach the server i want) and connect to the servers that i cannot see in the list.

About the slow speeds, i agree.
I'm from Germany and the german servers are pretty bad for now. Slow speeds, IP addresses recognized as Czech Republic...
Windows 11 Pro - Version 21H2 - 64 Bits | Avast SecureLine VPN - Standalone

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Drop Down Menu without Scroll Bar and very slow servers
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 08:08:13 AM »
Info: Yesterday evening we have released a new version (1.1.355) fixing missing scroll bar. I'm sorry for the delay. Please report any issues you might find. Thank you
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0