Author Topic: Can't login  (Read 13956 times)

REDACTED

Re: Can't login
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »
I am experiencing the same problem. And becoming a beta tester does not work for me either. :-(

How come this hasn't been solved already?

Offline Petki

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 05:50:47 PM »
hi, I have exactly the same problem... I just found out that "original" avast anti-theft is no more supported, so I uninstalled it and tried to set up new, that one included in Avast Mobile Security... but it keeps saying that "Authorization failed. Sorry", although I am 100% sure I am giving right password. Also logging on web through browser works with no problems.

REDACTED

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 10:15:20 PM »
I have the same issues. I had my previous phone linked to my account with AT working just fine on it. I've upgraded phones from the Droid X and Droid Maxx (both worked just fine with AT) to the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and now I'm having a problem adding that phone to my Avast devices.

REDACTED

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 07:55:02 PM »
been having the same problem , i look this up but everything i find seems to be old and no answers on any of them.its broken, they haven't fixed this in a year yet they keep charging for it. i bought their desktop antivirus , but the android version is just a scam/ broken ware just uninstall and block all avast access from your phone. since its an app only problem. and it was abandoned , just use find my device activate it