Author Topic: Unable to terminate avast cleanup renewal  (Read 1541 times)

REDACTED

Unable to terminate avast cleanup renewal
« on: January 25, 2018, 06:52:37 PM »
Hello,

Following the end of my trial period for Avast cleanup premium I was charged € 39.99 from my account. Only, I have received no trace of automatic renewal by email address and therefore no order number so I can not cancel the automatic renewal or get refund.
I have proof of the transaction on my account I also have an active subscription on cleanup premium but when I search for a trace of the transaction, I'm told that my file has no trace of purchase, how is this possible? A scam on the part of Avast?
Also impossible to contact the support since for each complaint it is necessary to have an order number ... My only option is to oppose the bank but I would nevertheless like the refund of this sum because I find it abnormal to use this kind of process.

I would like information on how to terminate this subscription.

Regards,
Bastien Piveteau

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Unable to terminate avast cleanup renewal
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 05:11:26 AM »
-> https://support.avast.com/article/24/ (Orders and Renewals)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

Re: Unable to terminate avast cleanup renewal
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 08:26:40 PM »
the trouble being that my account was created after the transaction and my email address "does not match"
the reply email says:
We are sorry, but our records do not contain a purchase with the email address you specified.