Author Topic: How do you retrieve a lost license file for cleanup premium???  (Read 2216 times)

Offline whizatitt

How do you retrieve a lost license file for cleanup premium???
« on: February 10, 2018, 02:21:43 PM »
Yeah theirs like nothing anywhere on this site on how to retrieve a lost license file, It's just A LOT of people that  don't know how to use software, or even a computer... ROFL  :o :o :o :o

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks

Offline whizatitt

Re: How do you retrieve a lost license file for cleanup premium???
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 04:57:07 AM »
Thank you kindly sir. Is there one for Driver Updater as well? You see....... lets just say my radiator decided to take a leak on my motherboard and power supply..... It went boom, i had to find the same motherboard so it would be a simple throw it in and go but... yeah didn't happen lol

Also the only file it sent me was for the main avast premier license ??? no cleanup premium?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 05:02:25 AM by Beau Delony »

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: How do you retrieve a lost license file for cleanup premium???
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 09:55:44 AM »
Thank you kindly sir. Is there one for Driver Updater as well? You see....... lets just say my radiator decided to take a leak on my motherboard and power supply..... It went boom, i had to find the same motherboard so it would be a simple throw it in and go but... yeah didn't happen lol

Also the only file it sent me was for the main avast premier license ??? no cleanup premium?

Hi,

send me a PM with the email you used when purchasing the products and I will check your licenses and send you the activation codes you have associated with your account.

Regards.