Author Topic: Avast Cleanup "destroy" Adobe Creative app  (Read 1528 times)

REDACTED

Avast Cleanup "destroy" Adobe Creative app
« on: February 14, 2018, 04:06:16 PM »
Every time i open my Computer I CANT open all my works in Adobe PS or AE. I get error messages and need to repair Adobe Creative App.
How to resolve this? :-\

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: Avast Cleanup "destroy" Adobe Creative app
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 09:17:19 AM »
Every time i open my Computer I CANT open all my works in Adobe PS or AE. I get error messages and need to repair Adobe Creative App.
How to resolve this? :-\

Hi,

we apologize for the inconveniences.
In order to be able to help you could you please provide us with more information?

First I would like to know which actions have you made in Cleanup since you install it?

Then could you please check the registry for the Cleanup version? It should be available here: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AVAST Software\Tuneup\Version or if you have a 64bit OS you could find it here: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\AVAST Software\Tuneup\Version.

Lastly I would like to ask you to send us the log files from your computer so we can analyze them.
Application logs files are stored here: c:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Tuneup\log, we would need ALL files from this folder.
Setup logs files are stored here: c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp, in this folder look for a file named like this Setup Log 2018-01-30 #001.txt.
Then you can pack everything into a zip archive and either upload them to a favourite file server of yours or you can use our public FTP server for the purpose:ftp://ftp.avast.com/incoming/ (login: anonymous).

Thank you for your cooperation.