Author Topic: Avast Secureline and Premier do not connect to vpn  (Read 4213 times)

REDACTED

Avast Secureline and Premier do not connect to vpn
« on: February 09, 2018, 04:08:05 PM »
I made the purchase of licenses, one from avast secureline and another from premier, but when I have to connect from this error: '' Sorry, it is not possible to establish a connection. '' I would like to know how I can solve this problem, since I paid dearly for products that do not work. :'( :'(

REDACTED

Re: Avast Secureline and Premier do not connect to vpn
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 12:39:49 AM »
On 02/13/2018 I updated avast PC - Windows and since then the error appears: avast secureline is facing a technical problem. I have reinstalled the license file uploaded by the media and the error remains. What is the solution to protect the information?

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 06:21:20 PM »
I'm also experiencing the same problem since 16 february, sometimes it says the server refuses my license e sometimes I connect.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 02:26:01 PM »
Witam, proszę pomóżcie mój problem z połączeniem z VPN się nie skończył pomimo przeinstalowania Avasta, resetu komputera itp. Teraz to już naprawdę nie wiem co robić. :(

Offline Raeken

• Deutsch living in France
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 05:42:09 PM »
Guys, please, contact support: https://support.avast.com/contact/
Keep in mind that they can take a few days to answer and handle with your situation. Last time i had to wait more than a month.

Elżbieta10, please use the Non-english zone » Polski: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=50.0
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 05:46:03 PM by Raeken »
Windows 11 Pro - Version 21H2 - 64 Bits | Avast SecureLine VPN - Standalone

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 12:00:38 PM »
I made the purchase of licenses, one from avast secureline and another from premier, but when I have to connect from this error: '' Sorry, it is not possible to establish a connection. '' I would like to know how I can solve this problem, since I paid dearly for products that do not work. :'( :'(

I have the same problem, it is now six months and cant have Avast secureline VPN activated, even when i upgraded to Avast premier.
What can i do?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2018, 12:34:59 PM »
I have the same problem, it is now six months and cant have Avast secureline VPN activated, even when i upgraded to Avast premier.
What can i do?
Try the standalone version of SL.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0