Author Topic: Problem with Avast AntiTrack Premium  (Read 8909 times)

Offline yardbird

Problem with Avast AntiTrack Premium
« on: December 06, 2018, 03:03:34 AM »
I bought Avast AntiTrack Premium some monthts ago but I've had to uninstall it due to problems with the program.

Now and then, at leas once every day, the program seem to mess up my Internet connection.

I can be in the middle of something, like posting a mail, surfing, doing bank business or anything when the Internet connection just dies. When I try to access Avast AntiTrack Premium in an attempt to solve the problem, then the program won't start. The only thing to do is to re-start the computer. Then everything works fine until the program mess up everything again.

I haven't had this problem before I installed Avast AntiTrack Premium and I haven't had this problem after uninstalling Avast AntiTrack Premium about four weeks ago.

Right now purchasing this product just seems like a bad affair for me.

is there anyone else who have encountered this problem?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Problem with Avast AntiTrack Premium
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 05:28:06 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline gr8rx56

Re: Problem with Avast AntiTrack Premium
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 12:45:44 AM »
I bought Avast AntiTrack Premium some monthts ago but I've had to uninstall it due to problems with the program.

Now and then, at leas once every day, the program seem to mess up my Internet connection.

I can be in the middle of something, like posting a mail, surfing, doing bank business or anything when the Internet connection just dies. When I try to access Avast AntiTrack Premium in an attempt to solve the problem, then the program won't start. The only thing to do is to re-start the computer. Then everything works fine until the program mess up everything again.

I haven't had this problem before I installed Avast AntiTrack Premium and I haven't had this problem after uninstalling Avast AntiTrack Premium about four weeks ago.

Right now purchasing this product just seems like a bad affair for me.

is there anyone else who have encountered this problem?

Me to.....Avast Anti-Track messed with my Internet Connection from the get go. Couldn't get my browser to work (timed out), couldn't get Google.........nothing, nada, nil, zero....until I re-started my computer, then it wasn't long before it happened again.

I've used quite a few Avast products over time and this is not the only software I've had issues with. The VPN is another, it is good unless you like online poker or something similar, because you have to have a static IP address. No good for me!