Author Topic: avast antivirus free install on Windows 10 actual Build  (Read 798 times)

REDACTED

avast antivirus free install on Windows 10 actual Build
« on: March 01, 2018, 03:04:54 PM »
Hi at the avast community and the avast support.
Infront of that I use avast free antivirus for more than 10 years on all my Windows devices, I take at this point my right to push my constrictive critic to the avast antivirus free software. That is the first time becuase I am very disappointed in the avast security developers and builders.

Today I try to install avast antivirus free on my uncles notebook which is fresh installed with Windows 10 (Build 16299 release 170928-1534) from the avast website and the installation failed.

Not only that I wasnt able to reinstall it, I had no chance to uninstall it. Thanks the avast clean tool i got successfull after a reboot in safe mode.

Thats the first time I face such a problem with avast antivirus free software, and suggest at this point the avast builders to proof and validate the installation files. Also the whole ads included in avast antivirus free which no one needs how I think, and what probably will become the problem why the avast antivirus free installation on the actual Windows 10 build fails.
This ads will become also a point which makes me seriously nervous and angry, and could push me to make the decision not to use avast as ma favorite antivirus program anymore. I would not like such a scenario because i for so long swear in the avast antivirus security, but when the things becomes an wrong way which is not user friendly, I for sure will search for snother antivirus suite.

Thats my statement here, and I really hope that the right persons will read this and act user friendly so that avast becomes again what it was for so many years before. The reference antivirus suite for us!

What the uncles Windows 10 notebook belongs, I at this point was forced to install another free antivirus suite because of this troubles with avast free antivirus. I would not like more often  to make such a step and install another antivirus program except avast in which I believe and swear.

With best regards from Mr. Milivoje Glavasevic