Author Topic: Avast Free getting blocked  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Bonjovicrzy

Avast Free getting blocked
« on: March 03, 2018, 07:46:47 AM »
hi everyone  I just updated Avast Free to the new version and it is being blocked by Malwarebytes Pro .. let me say I have already reported it to them but reporting to you all they said it had to do with a IP address ..  the driver updater is being blocked and it comes up with a error message said install failed to  .. the webshiled  must be blocked to it is not working for me and even the avast site search is being blocked  is there a way to roll back till all the bugs is fixed  or can I reinstall the old version is 18.1.2326 the one before  this  update I was not having any trouble with the program till the update .. I am no computer wiz do not fix stuff easy so I rather roll back and wait till  update  version bugs is ironed out   .. just wanted to let you know .. thanks

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Avast Free getting blocked
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 07:54:31 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Bonjovicrzy

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 10:36:23 PM »
hello Asyn  thank you very much for your help and time last night   I tried the tutorial you gave me and added avast to malwarebytes and malwarebytes to avast then I rebooted and tried it again and it still blocked it .. went  on to bed but today  I uninstalled Avast and downloaded  a fresh copy of avast free  the new version  from  site  and reinstalled it  and not having any problems with it so far   been on it for 1-2 hours so far so good but if it acts up I will ask  for more help it seems like this makes the 2 time I had trouble when upgrading/updating but  I have use avast for years and love it  thank you and have a good day

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 10:38:47 PM »
You're welcome.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0