Author Topic: App whitelisting  (Read 1548 times)

REDACTED

App whitelisting
« on: March 07, 2018, 09:50:11 AM »
I've sent Whitelisting Program Application 4-5 days ago and still don't have any answers, even no "no-reply" email.
Same with the false positive form, no response >:(
Are they working?

Offline moroni

• Avast team
  • Poster
Re: App whitelisting
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 10:55:45 AM »
Hi Maxim57,

I will check about the whitelisting program application for you. We try hard to reply to false positive reports as soon as we can, but unfortunately to reply within 10 min is something we can't (yet) achieve (you sent the false positive at 9 minutes before creating this thread). We replied to the this one around 10 min ago.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 11:05:55 AM »
Hi Maxim57,

I will check about the whitelisting program application for you. We try hard to reply to false positive reports as soon as we can, but unfortunately to reply within 10 min is something we can't (yet) achieve (you sent the false positive at 9 minutes before creating this thread). We replied to the this one around 10 min ago.
Hi moroni,
I've received the answer. Thank you!
Yeah, I did send the false positive report as you say, but before it, I've sent whitelisting application form, if I recall correctly it was 2nd or 3rd of March. And didn't receive any answer.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 02:59:26 PM »
About 4 hours ago, I've submitted another file through false positive report form, no answer since.
I think it would be great if Avast answers to the form like this at least with "no reply" email, so the customer understands that his files were received.
Thanks!