Author Topic: I got Charged by Dri*Avast Software PLS HELP !!!!  (Read 75339 times)

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: I got Charged by Dri*Avast Software PLS HELP !!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2020, 04:42:41 PM »
The same happened to me few days ago! I got charged $100 by DRI*AVAST/ Software and there was NO renewal due and NO warning and NO reciept to explain what I was charged for.
I feel cheated by Avast!!

I did what has been suggested here by contacting in the form a few times and order id 00000000 but there is no reply!!

Did anyone get Avast team to reply back? Pleas advice how to proceed!

Hi,

I can see that your first contact with support was two days ago and the last contact was yesterday.

Offline privet

« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2020, 05:03:47 AM »
i have never purchased avast - but has got charged by DRI* Avast Software on Sept 8, 2020.
Please refund

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2020, 05:11:37 AM »
i have never purchased avast - but has got charged by DRI* Avast Software on Sept 8, 2020.
Please refund
-> https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Refund-request/
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline rocksteady

• Super Poster
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2020, 05:19:38 PM »
@madwithscam
Contact Avast for refund:
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Refund-request/

Offline jiko

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2020, 11:29:56 AM »
I`ve been charged 64,99 for yearly subscription even though i did unsubscribe before the end free trial period. I did not recognise the payment on my paypal so I logged in complain with paypal, who responded that the payment was authorised and I am not eligible for refund. After googling I found out what the payment is for and that it is pay,ent for Avast. Asked for refund as it is unwanted subsription and they emailed me this :  We have checked your order with our distributor and we can confirm that your order was disputed.

Dispute status can appear only if customer asked his bank or PayPal to reverse the payment.

You should already have payment back at your account otherwise please contact your bank for further investigation.

I definitely did not receive any money back and paypal closed the dispute as resolved because they say it was authorised payment. Can someone help me with this one, please.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2020, 09:24:31 AM »
I`ve been charged 64,99 for yearly subscription even though i did unsubscribe before the end free trial period. I did not recognise the payment on my paypal so I logged in complain with paypal, who responded that the payment was authorised and I am not eligible for refund. After googling I found out what the payment is for and that it is pay,ent for Avast. Asked for refund as it is unwanted subsription and they emailed me this :  We have checked your order with our distributor and we can confirm that your order was disputed.

Dispute status can appear only if customer asked his bank or PayPal to reverse the payment.

You should already have payment back at your account otherwise please contact your bank for further investigation.

I definitely did not receive any money back and paypal closed the dispute as resolved because they say it was authorised payment. Can someone help me with this one, please.

Hi,

This order was for Avast SecureLine VPN MD. We sent you an email on 9/15/20 saying "Your free trial period has ended, and you're now on a regular subscription plan" You placed the order into a dispute 9/18/20. This essentially locks us out of the process and prevents us from providing you with a refund because another party (PayPal or your Bank) is requesting the refund from Digital River on your behalf. In general it takes 5-7 business days to receive funds from the date that the refund request was processed.
That would mean that you should receive your money by the 29th of Sepetermber 2020. If PayPal on the otherhand said that they would not request the refund (from Digital River on your behalf), then please reply to our case/ticket id 11640262 (email) with that information as an attachment. Please PM me if you need any clarification.

Offline sewknitty

« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2020, 04:57:04 PM »
I also was charged 59.99 by DRI*AVAST/ Software .  My problem is there is no account under any email I have.  There are no emails from any form of Avast in any of my emails. I tried setting up an account and adding all my emails to it to see if it would bring up my subscription but it does not. I do have a subscription ID but no order ID. I put in a ticket but with none of the email accounts linking to the order I don't know if they will be able to find anything. Should I just wait to see if they respond to my ticket? I did only put in one as I know that it is FIFO.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2020, 02:38:23 PM »
I also was charged 59.99 by DRI*AVAST/ Software .  My problem is there is no account under any email I have.  There are no emails from any form of Avast in any of my emails. I tried setting up an account and adding all my emails to it to see if it would bring up my subscription but it does not. I do have a subscription ID but no order ID. I put in a ticket but with none of the email accounts linking to the order I don't know if they will be able to find anything. Should I just wait to see if they respond to my ticket? I did only put in one as I know that it is FIFO.

Hi,

If we cannot find the order based on the information you included in the ticket/case id, then we will inform you via email of such issues.

Offline Alhamdulillah

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2020, 06:20:33 AM »
Hi! I also got charged from DRI*AVAST Software. Ref#028406156876 . Please someone stop this subscription ASAP I don't use AVAST anymore. Thank you and awaiting for a reply.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2020, 03:22:18 PM »
Hi! I also got charged from DRI*AVAST Software. Ref#028406156876 . Please someone stop this subscription ASAP I don't use AVAST anymore. Thank you and awaiting for a reply.

Hi,

If you were already charged then you will have to request a refund.
Please use this link. https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales_refund
Make sure to use the correct order id and email address (the one associated with the payment).

Offline cramblit2

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2020, 11:21:18 AM »
I also got charged.. I attempted to refund, got the refund email, refund went through.. Then it charged me again immediately the next day... this time with no order ID, no email of purchase, nothing in the profile or anything... I even checked to make sure auto renewal was off, and it was....

At this point I'm considering a lawsuit against Avast, as this is nothing short of theft.

Not to mention the Avast software is acting more and more like a Virus malware, and the company is acting like a scam with each passing year... the constatn "Your subscription is expired or might expired" spamming me constantly is ludicrous...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 11:24:29 AM by cramblit2 »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2020, 01:10:33 PM »
I also got charged.. I attempted to refund, got the refund email, refund went through.. Then it charged me again immediately the next day... this time with no order ID, no email of purchase, nothing in the profile or anything... I even checked to make sure auto renewal was off, and it was....

At this point I'm considering a lawsuit against Avast, as this is nothing short of theft.

Not to mention the Avast software is acting more and more like a Virus malware, and the company is acting like a scam with each passing year... the constatn "Your subscription is expired or might expired" spamming me constantly is ludicrous...

Hi,

I could not find any additional charges associated with your email address. The only charge was for the auto-renewal of Avast Premium Security (Oct 02/2020) for which you already requested a refund. If you believe there was an additional charge, then I would suggest that you contact our sales and billing team for further assistance.
https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_other_general

Offline dimpap04

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2020, 01:36:50 PM »
dri*avast software avast.com/ord ie. This is the message I got to my card. I want a solution now please!!!

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2020, 01:46:33 PM »
dri*avast software avast.com/ord ie. This is the message I got to my card. I want a solution now please!!!

Hi,

You did not specify your issue.
Please contact Avast support : https://support.avast.com/en-eu/contact/sales

Offline marianwasneedham

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2020, 07:48:24 PM »
I have not received an email confirmation from yourselves so as you will know I am unable to enter any confirmation number in the "Refund Form".  I feel I have been ripped off I am so disappointed with Avast Antivirus, it doesn't do what you claim it does.  Since purchasing it on the 14th Oct (5 days ago) I have had nothing but trouble using it.  Your product was one mentioned on Martin Lewis's Money Saving Expert website so I purchased as I thought with a little more confidence.  So I wish to receive a refund as soon as possible.  Have you noticed your "Verification" letters below are unclear.