Consumer Products > Avast Secure Browser for Windows

AVAST SECURE BROWSER

(1/3) > >>

REDACTED:
How can I get an older version mine just seemed to disappear after a clean-up .Plz Help I lost alot of my stuff and I'm at my wits end to get it back even tried to do a system restore with no luck .

REDACTED:
I'm having the same problem. My icon has disappeared from my desktop and so I can't go online and get my bookmarks. Anybody HELP!

ondrejz:
hello,

I am sorry to hear that. Please could you tell me if you can find Avast Secure Browser or SafeZone in your start menu or on desktop?

What operating system and Avast version do you have?

Please can you check Program files and Program Files (x86) if you can find anything about Avast browser?

If you find the browser, please can you open it and choose your preferred settings in the popup (that should appear right after start). SafeZone bookmarks should be imported anyway..

Thanks

REDACTED:
hello, my avast premiun stop working (UI failed to download) I followed the instructions, Downloaded avast cleaner and avast setup off line. I uninstalled the old version and installed a new one. Now I can not find avast safe zone. I learned there is a new version (avast secure zone) coming soon. Is there any way to get my old version meantime??
Thanks

Asyn:

--- Quote from: verde_alejandro on April 04, 2018, 01:34:52 PM ---I learned there is a new version (avast secure zone) coming soon. Is there any way to get my old version meantime??
Thanks

--- End quote ---
Nope, afaik.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version