Author Topic: AVAST always notice to me a infection ! what i to do ?  (Read 1808 times)

Offline 1enry-1

AVAST always notice to me a infection ! what i to do ?
« on: March 24, 2018, 08:31:27 PM »
this afternoon  AVAST when i change a web page , warning to me the have BLOCKED
a connection at the site :thrillingos.herohuapp.com ..... i not konw this site and i NOT
visit this !

but i NOT go to the web site  :  thrillingos.herohuapp.com  !!!

why AVAST every i change a url site when i navigate in the web it say this
WARNING ?  why ?

is a bug or false/positive or what is .... a problem by avast ?

help me....

see the photo

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: AVAST always notice to me a infection ! what i to do ?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 08:34:35 PM »
Start a topic in V&W and post your logs there: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?action=post;board=4
Instructions (basic diagnostic logs): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=194892.0
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Cluster-Lizard2014

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 02:21:21 PM »
It might be useful to warn 1enry-1 that the AVAST message (Italian?) seems to be indicating his system is either infected by a Trojan (JS Miner) or there is something else unwanted on his computer trying to redirect him to a web site suspected/reported to host that Trojan.

The fact he has not and does not want to go to that web site but is apparently being repeatedly saved by AVAST from being redirected there, is pretty good evidence he has picked up something that needs to be sorted ie. it is not just a false positive.

He needs to run a full system AVAST scan and I'd do the same using Malwarebytes too as a priority.

I'd check my browser home page settings as well and also use CCleaner or Autoruns or "MSConfig" to check and if necessary remove anything in start up obviously related to that web site.

Offline mchain

• Avast Evangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • Spartan Warrior
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 12:17:57 AM »
1enry-1,

Follow advice and begin the cleaning process by submitting the logs. 

thrillingos[.]herohuapp.com appears down at the moment.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit 22H2 Avast Premier Security version 24.1.6099 (build 24.1.88821.762)  UI version 1.0.797
 UI version 1.0.788.  Windows 11 Home 23H2 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Avast Premier Security version 24.1.6099 (build 24.1.88821.762) UI version 1.0.797

Offline kwiq

• Avast team
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 09:11:28 AM »
Hello,
it is a script shield detection if you see the detection dialog on every page please check your add-ons.
One of them might be mining add-on which injects the mining script on every page load event.   

Avast clears the script before its execution !

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 09:13:05 AM by kwiq »

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 03:26:03 PM »

ASYN why  you delete my post in the italian section ?

thanks to all for help me !    Now....

1) yes, i scan with  Superspyware and Aswcleaner  and  MBAM Malwarebyte .... but found none , all ok !

2) i not know this  web site and i NOT navigate into this web site !

3) i search in the addons and plugin of  Firefox , but none ... its all ok !

the very STRANGE thinks is that this AVAST  POP-UP is always on  ONLY when i use Firefox browser...

but none when i use Chrome browser that have avast !!!  why this ?

And thers strange thinks is that in my computer i have 2 Firefox browser one at 32 an one at 64 bit...

in both avast sign me this INFECTION !!!

have any idea ?

IMPORTANT .... i  send a message to this problem at avast ... but NO REPLY , avast not support 

the peolpe with use avast ? no assistance ?  this is VERY BAD !

i think is best to pass to  karspesky free or Avira free antivirus !

Offline kwiq

• Avast team
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 02:10:10 PM »
Hi 1enry1,
Script shield works also in chrome browser - but firefox and chrome browsers have completely diffrent architecture. 
Can you please reinstall firefox browser . Im sure clean browser will not report any infection !
Thank you