Author Topic: Issue with the licence for Avast Driver Updater not showing in my account.  (Read 1867 times)

REDACTED

Good afternoon,

In February I issued the order #35230442762, which consisted in 1 year licences of Avast Cleanup and Avast Driver Updater, to give it a try. However, if my licence for Cleanup now shows in my account on Avast's website, it is not the case for the licence of Driver Updater. That's quite problematic since it prevents me from managing it as well as I would like to.

I have already sent several tickets on that topic via your contact form, but more than a month later I still have received no answer at all... Could it be possible that you try to sort this issue out please?

Best regards,

Guillaume Thiery.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Post your ticket-ID.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

I don't have any. I literally never had any mailed response to any of my three contact forms. And yes, of course I double-checked the email address ^^

EDIT: Just in case, and to give you an answer, I just resubmitted a ticket, #06315001.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 11:03:02 AM by cuivenen »