obviusly a genius
0 (0%)
sure to burn in hell!!!
0 (0%)
worst dumb I ever know!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 26, 2006, 02:05:30 PM

Author Topic: FONT problem with "Insert notes in clean/infected message"  (Read 2376 times)

martosurf

FONT problem with "Insert notes in clean/infected message"
« on: June 24, 2006, 03:27:18 AM »
This is a repost of a bug I found in Outlook/Exchange module, please reply if you have the same problem.

I got incoming and outgoing emails font changed to TimesNew Roman 10 if the insert notes in clean/infected features are turned on.
At the moment I found this happen only in plain text emails; this is very weird knowing avast! email signatures are in Verdana... ???

Any advice? I will greatly appreciate any help because altough this isn't a real threat it's a very annoing thing!  :P
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 02:05:30 PM by mat77 »

martosurf

Re: FONT problem with "Insert notes in clean/infected message"
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 02:02:50 PM »
So I'm the only guy in the world -at least from those who uses avast!- that suffer this issue? C'mon!!!!  ??? ::) :P >:(  8)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 04:12:00 PM »
It looks like you will be a little lonely here.

For the following possible reasons:
1. I don't thing the questions is very clear unless you have been following the other Topic, just my opinion. Have you suffered from the email body text being changed from the default text when you have avast 'Insert note into clean message.' If so please post what email program you are using.
2. Perhaps a poll isn't the way to go as you are also asking for help and advice.
3. However, having gone for a poll, the answers aren't clear either (IMHO), who is going to know if you are the only one experiencing the problem, a great guy ;D or a genius ;D. So I think it should really be a Yes or No answer to the problem and not relating to you. Requesting further info if the answer is Yes.

So for me I have never experienced the problem in over two years using avast.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline YLAP

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 08:12:19 AM »
Actually I have the same problem already for long time when ALL messages in plain text are converted into HTML when inserting notes (and font changed of course)