Author Topic: Testversion Internet Security - Premiere  (Read 784 times)

REDACTED

Testversion Internet Security - Premiere
« on: April 04, 2018, 02:51:48 PM »
Hi, I have to admit I'm kind of a rookie, so please forgive me if this is a stupid question.
I downloaded the 60 day test version of Internet security and I'm wondering if it will stop automatically and go back to the free version after that time or if I'll have to cancel it manually somewhere on the Avast website or within the application itself.  If so, I would be grateful if someone could show me how to do this  and what else I may have to pay attention to to not have a bill coming in after the test period has run out.  Same goes for the Premiere test version which is also available here. I'd also be interested in that one.
Thanks in advance :) and apologies if my English isn't the best. For some reason the website changed to the English version after I logged in.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Testversion Internet Security - Premiere
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 03:01:58 PM »
1.  If you go through the process of uninstalling it, it should offer to install the Avast Free version.

2.  More importantly when you signed up for the 60 day trial you set up a payment instruction, that would be actioned after 60 days.  You would need to cancel that or it will automatically actioned. 
Orders & Renewals - FAQ - https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB24#artTitle
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security