Author Topic: Refund request not answered please help?  (Read 1856 times)

REDACTED

Refund request not answered please help?
« on: April 07, 2018, 02:54:40 AM »
Hello guys and avast forum , I messed up big time, i got a new pc and i was looking for a good virus protector system i saw avast and a youtuber recommended AVAST, so i went ahead and downloaded it, then i saw the clean up and it said that it cost a total of 20$ and that it was 2$ per month, but what i tought was that they will take 2$ every month from my account for a year and not 20$ instantly,so i went to my bank i account and i saw that they took 20$, I know it might not be alot for you guys but i really really need it for my busscard and a phone bill i have otherwise im in trouble, i sent the refund ticket 4 days ago with my order ticket number and still no reply, please can someone help and contact AVAST support?

REDACTED

Re: Refund request not answered please help?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 10:00:48 PM »
Can i get any reply please? i really need my money

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 06:54:03 AM »
Post your ticket-ID.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline sestak

• Avast team
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 02:06:21 PM »
Hello guys and avast forum , I messed up big time, i got a new pc and i was looking for a good virus protector system i saw avast and a youtuber recommended AVAST, so i went ahead and downloaded it, then i saw the clean up and it said that it cost a total of 20$ and that it was 2$ per month, but what i tought was that they will take 2$ every month from my account for a year and not 20$ instantly,so i went to my bank i account and i saw that they took 20$, I know it might not be alot for you guys but i really really need it for my busscard and a phone bill i have otherwise im in trouble, i sent the refund ticket 4 days ago with my order ticket number and still no reply, please can someone help and contact AVAST support?

Hello king_off_fadi,

Thank you for your message and contacting Avast via primary channel (https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/). Your refund was already initiated and you should receive it soon. Additional details provided via PM.
I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Andrew Sestak
Avast software