Author Topic: GSOD on aswSP.sys using Win10.0.17639.1000 (Insider Preview Skip to Next Releas)  (Read 4456 times)

REDACTED

Hi There!
I´m facing GSOD on aswSP.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA using Win10.0.17639.1000 (Insider Preview Skip to Next Release) during installation.
The error is happening sudden while AVAST install is about to end using a brand new smal package exe downloaded from Avast portal.
Only way to get back machine to load win again is boot safe mode and remove Avast through Control Pannel.
I´m not sure if this is correct place to issue this case once i´m not using Avast Beta, instead im using Win Insider that is a certain way of beta.
None of my production machines are facing same issue.
If someone from Dev team want to take a look on minidump, i can forward it.
Best regards
Alessandro

Offline Karel Šťavík

• Avast team
Hi There!
I´m facing GSOD on aswSP.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA using Win10.0.17639.1000 (Insider Preview Skip to Next Release) during installation.
The error is happening sudden while AVAST install is about to end using a brand new smal package exe downloaded from Avast portal.
Only way to get back machine to load win again is boot safe mode and remove Avast through Control Pannel.
I´m not sure if this is correct place to issue this case once i´m not using Avast Beta, instead im using Win Insider that is a certain way of beta.
None of my production machines are facing same issue.
If someone from Dev team want to take a look on minidump, i can forward it.
Best regards
Alessandro

Yes, please share minidump with us so we can check it.