Consumer Products > Avast Cleanup

Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free trial on the last day

(1/61) > >>

REDACTED:
Hi,
I tried to cancel the auto-renewal under my licences but was unable to because "Sorry we are unable to cancel at this moment" or something of the sort. By now the cancel button has disappeared altogether. I would like it to be cancelled before I am charged for the whole year.
My order ID is 35247618462 and the e-mail associated with it lxxxx.lxxxxxx@gmail.com.

CraigB:
I'd suggest removing your email unless you want it harvested by spammers :o

REDACTED:
If it gets the message across, I'll willingly translate Beagea59's post. He/she is just one of the, presumably, thousands of people who have been scammed by Avast's 'free trial'. Please see my post in the other thread on this subject.  I am unable to log in even using the details supplied in Avast's confirmation e-mail, let alone cancel the subscription to CleanUp Premium within the 60 days.
A con, pure and simple.

REDACTED:
I have the same problem. How did you solve it?

Stellarman:

--- Quote from: carlaantunes74 on May 13, 2018, 09:28:45 PM ---I have the same problem. How did you solve it?

--- End quote ---

Hi,

I apologize for our terrible unsubscribe process we know about the issue and we are already working on several fixes which should make the whole process clearer and way easier for our users.

Anyway I checked your record in our systems and it seems that your subscription has been cancelled today.
So you don't have to worry about charging your credit card.

Have a nice day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version