Author Topic: Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free trial on the last day  (Read 162132 times)

REDACTED

Re: Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free trial on the last day
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2018, 12:06:55 AM »
hi, im having the same problem... i want to cancel my free subscription of avast cleanup.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2018, 04:15:07 PM »
I'd like to verifiy that Cleanup is canceled.

Robert Sendler...don't know order number.

Hello,

your subscription has already been cancelled about a month ago. You don't need to worry about charging your credit card when the trial expires.
The trial is still valid until 20th July so you can enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

REDACTED

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2018, 01:07:50 AM »
Hi

Just to add to the list of people attempting to cancel the free trial of Avast clean up, could you please cancel mine as well

Thank you and have a nice day!

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2018, 09:30:10 AM »
Hi

Just to add to the list of people attempting to cancel the free trial of Avast clean up, could you please cancel mine as well

Hi,

I can see your subscription has already been cancelled on 18th June. You don't need to worry about charging your credit card when the trial expires.
The trial is still valid until 25th June so you can still enjoy our product until then.

REDACTED

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2018, 11:08:31 AM »
I have the same problem too. They did even sign me up for two clean-up subscription without notifying me.
This is terrible...

REDACTED

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2018, 03:16:33 PM »
Hello, i'm unable to cancel my 'free' trial also. I have not been sent any email with the ID number in or password so i can't get into the cancellation process, it should have been registered under the same email i have used to register for this forum. thanks in advance.

REDACTED

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2018, 06:53:06 AM »
I tried to get the auto-renewal off and it stated they were unable to. I then followed the suggestion to go to the store and look up the order number and cancel the subscription through there. I put the ID and password that were given to me and it states that it is invalid information. I then tried the contact us option and filled out the form. It would not allow me to submit it! I DO NOT want this product. I don't use it and WILL NOT pay for it. Please cancel my subscription before I am charged for it. Thank you! Order ID is 13390522206.

P.S. Your cancellation process needs to be revamped and made easier!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 08:20:59 AM by jlofgren76 »

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2018, 08:51:23 AM »
I have the same problem too. They did even sign me up for two clean-up subscription without notifying me.
This is terrible...

Hi,

I can see your subscription has already been cancelled on 22nd June. You don't need to worry about charging your credit card when the trial expires.
The trial is still valid until 7th August so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2018, 08:51:52 AM »
Hello, i'm unable to cancel my 'free' trial also. I have not been sent any email with the ID number in or password so i can't get into the cancellation process, it should have been registered under the same email i have used to register for this forum. thanks in advance.

Hi,

I can see your subscription has already been cancelled on 23rd June. You don't need to worry about charging your credit card when the trial expires.
The trial is still valid until 24th June so you can still enjoy our product until then.

REDACTED

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2018, 04:02:02 AM »
No email was sent to me , I can not cancel my subscription to Avast Cleanup Premium, I also do not know my order number

TD85E9-UYWHA2-4JC7RE

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2018, 10:22:42 AM »
No email was sent to me , I can not cancel my subscription to Avast Cleanup Premium, I also do not know my order number

TD85E9-UYWHA2-4JC7RE

Hi,

I can see your subscription has already been cancelled earlier today. You don't need to worry about charging your credit card when the trial expires.
The trial is still valid until 17th August so you can still enjoy our product until then.

REDACTED

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2018, 08:08:06 PM »
Hi, I would also like my Avast Cleanup Premium free trial cancelled. I did not receive a confirmation order when I made the initial purchase, so I don't have access to an order number.

The license I have is 6DS4B3-6BS5QJ-4L47QE

I created this account with the same e-mail address that I entered in during the free trial process.

Thanks.

REDACTED

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2018, 10:15:58 PM »
Hello, I did not either get any confirmation email and would like to cancel my free trial.

License ID: G59QY5-QVMRMJ-4KC72E

REDACTED

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2018, 10:53:09 PM »
Hi, I would also like my Avast Cleanup Premium free trial cancelled. I did not receive a confirmation order when I made the initial purchase, so I don't have access to an order number.

The license I have is W323F2-XK5R6J-4LC7EA

I created this account with the same e-mail address that I entered in during the free trial process.

Thanks.

REDACTED

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2018, 01:19:21 AM »
I would also like to have my auto renewal cancelled i have been through all the pages and there is no way to cancel it.