Author Topic: Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free trial on the last day  (Read 161214 times)

Offline Tamara51

Re: Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free trial on the last day
« Reply #255 on: April 23, 2020, 02:31:41 AM »
Cancel my free trial of clean up premium.

BxxxxxxxxxxxA

I am not authorizing payment. My trial is until june 9. I want to cancel now during my free trial so I am not charged. If you charge my PayPal or card I will file a claim. Avast is not user friendly when it comes to canceling. I do not recommend. Running people in circles with no option to just cancel.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 01:50:34 PM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #256 on: April 23, 2020, 01:40:34 PM »
Hello.

I want cancel my subscriptions. Lost 59,99 EUR few days ago. Do I get refund?

Subscriptions numbers are:

Pxxxxxxxxx2
and
Jxxxxxxxxx2

Hi,

For refunds please contact support at https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #257 on: April 23, 2020, 01:57:55 PM »
Cancel my free trial of clean up premium.

BxxxxxxxxxxxA

I am not authorizing payment. My trial is until june 9. I want to cancel now during my free trial so I am not charged. If you charge my PayPal or card I will file a claim. Avast is not user friendly when it comes to canceling. I do not recommend. Running people in circles with no option to just cancel.

Hi,

Would you mind explaining the issues you are experiencing with cancellations?
You can find more information about the subscription cancellation here.
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Cancel-subscription

Nevertheless, your subscription has been cancelled.

Offline cretu_mihai

« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2020, 06:26:55 PM »
Hello!
I would like to cancel my Avast cleanup premium free trial,as I would like not to be charged.I will file a claim if I am charged.The process is too hard to unsubscribe  and I do not consent to such practices.Running people in circles with no option to just cancel.
License number:9xxxxxxxxxxxxN
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 09:51:40 AM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #259 on: April 27, 2020, 09:52:10 AM »
Hello!
I would like to cancel my Avast cleanup premium free trial,as I would like not to be charged.I will file a claim if I am charged.The process is too hard to unsubscribe  and I do not consent to such practices.Running people in circles with no option to just cancel.
License number:9xxxxxxxxxxxxN

Hi,

You can find more information about subscription cancellation here.
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Cancel-subscription

Nevertheless, your subscription has been cancelled.

Offline cretu_mihai

« Reply #260 on: April 28, 2020, 10:37:56 AM »
Hello.
I wanted my Avast cleanup premium cancelled.It now shows a new licence,valid for 30 days,for Avast cleanup.I want this one cancelled too,as I do not wish any contractual payment obligations for this product.
License number:Gxxxxxxxxxxxxx2.
Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 12:37:53 PM by r@vast »

Offline jheljic

« Reply #261 on: May 01, 2020, 01:52:04 AM »
Hi,

I want to cancel my free trial of Avast Cleanup. Renewal date is June 10. Subscription: 5xxxxxxxxW

Regards
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 10:14:33 AM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2020, 10:16:22 AM »
Hi,

I want to cancel my free trial of Avast Cleanup. Renewal date is June 10. Subscription: 5xxxxxxxxW

Regards

Hi, It has been cancelled.

Offline Joe361

« Reply #263 on: May 26, 2020, 09:31:49 PM »
Hi,

Please can mine be cancelled? I did not receive the email and am not able to submit a request the usual way because of that.

Avast Cleanup: Qxxxxxxx6

Please can an option to cancel these subscriptions be built in to the application itself in future? It's currently unnecessarily difficult to do this.

Thanks.
Cancelling your trial,
If you used your credit card to get the trial then please check your email inbox there will be a confirmation email about the start of trial with a link to cancel it
Since this is the weekend, you'll need to wait till Mon. for Avast to see your post on this forum.

Hi,

I used Paypal and received no email.

Hi,

Can you please clarify which email address you used for the order?
(please PM me the email address)
If you did not receive any notification, it means that you had a typo in the email address you used to sign up.
It could also be because you used an email address that you seldomly check or the notification email went to your SPAM folder.

I was today billed for this, can you please explain why when I was told it would be cancelled? Have DM'd details for further investigation.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 08:26:02 AM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #264 on: May 27, 2020, 08:29:44 AM »
Hi,

Please can mine be cancelled? I did not receive the email and am not able to submit a request the usual way because of that.

Avast Cleanup: Qxxxxxxx6

Please can an option to cancel these subscriptions be built in to the application itself in future? It's currently unnecessarily difficult to do this.

Thanks.
Cancelling your trial,
If you used your credit card to get the trial then please check your email inbox there will be a confirmation email about the start of trial with a link to cancel it
Since this is the weekend, you'll need to wait till Mon. for Avast to see your post on this forum.

Hi,

I used Paypal and received no email.

Hi,

Can you please clarify which email address you used for the order?
(please PM me the email address)
If you did not receive any notification, it means that you had a typo in the email address you used to sign up.
It could also be because you used an email address that you seldomly check or the notification email went to your SPAM folder.

I was today billed for this, can you please explain why when I was told it would be cancelled? Have DM'd details for further investigation.

Hi, Did you receive confirmation that it was cancelled from me or someone else? I have replied to you PM with details concerning the refund process such as the order id etc.

Offline stevegray203

« Reply #265 on: May 28, 2020, 05:35:10 PM »
I am having the exact same issue as many others in this post with trying to cancel.  I NEVER received a confirmation email so there is no ID to enter into your system to cancel.  This is a shame because I actually liked your anti virus software and decided to give the Clean Up a try.  Thankfully the subscription does not end until the end of the month.  I want to cancel also please have someone message me or email me a confirm to that I may cancel the subscription. Thank You.

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #266 on: May 28, 2020, 05:45:12 PM »
I am having the exact same issue as many others in this post with trying to cancel.  I NEVER received a confirmation email so there is no ID to enter into your system to cancel.  This is a shame because I actually liked your anti virus software and decided to give the Clean Up a try.  Thankfully the subscription does not end until the end of the month.  I want to cancel also please have someone message me or email me a confirm to that I may cancel the subscription. Thank You.
Contact Sales:  https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales/
If you don't have an order # use 00000000 then explain your problem.
Cancelling your trial,
If you used your credit card to get the trial then please check your email inbox there will be a confirmation email about the start of trial with a link to cancel it.
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #267 on: May 29, 2020, 07:58:15 AM »

Hi,

If you did not receive the order id then you most likely used a different email or typo or the email went into your Spam/Junk folder.
If you have not created a ticket yet, please PM me the license id/activation code.

Offline samaradawn1

« Reply #268 on: June 02, 2020, 05:38:09 AM »
I got charged today for this service that I cancelled a week before the "free" trial ended. I have filled out the refund form, but want to make sure it is cancelled and how long does it take to get the refund?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #269 on: June 02, 2020, 05:40:31 AM »
Be patient, a refund can take up to 7 business days. Note, don't submit multiple tickets (FIFO).
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0