Author Topic: Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free trial on the last day  (Read 161204 times)

Offline bituman21

Re: Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free trial on the last day
« Reply #270 on: August 09, 2020, 12:12:30 PM »
Dear Support. I've order the avast premium security free trial on 2020.july.03. I've just got only a mail with a wellcome message from your mail system. I have not got order ID details :( I tried to cancel my order on the support page , but without  id details i can't do it.

Please help me, and cancel my subscribe. I have not charged yet, the date of the next charge: 2020.august 28.

My account email: ************** , licence code: *****************
Thans for your cooperation
Regards: Kornel Horvath

« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 11:58:58 AM by r@vast »

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #271 on: August 09, 2020, 01:49:19 PM »
Dear Support. I've order the avast premium security free trial on 2020.july.03. I've just got only a mail with a wellcome message from your mail system. I have not got order ID details :( I tried to cancel my order on the support page , but without  id details i can't do it.

Please help me, and cancel my subscribe. I have not charged yet, the date of the next charge: 2020.august 28.

My account email: *********** , licence code: ************
Not a good idea to post your email address on a public forum unless you like spam.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 11:59:24 AM by r@vast »
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2020, 12:01:04 PM »

My account email: ************** , licence code: *****************

Hi,

Your auto-renewal subscription has been cancelled.

Offline ginni.s

« Reply #273 on: August 12, 2020, 05:32:28 PM »
I have a trial subscription for Avast Cleanup that is due to start charging on 8 September 2020, (see attached file), subscription number,  ****************.

Please CANCEL THIS SUBSCRIPTION and confirm that this subscription will not be charged at the end of the trial period.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 09:33:04 AM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #274 on: August 13, 2020, 09:35:41 AM »
I have a trial subscription for Avast Cleanup that is due to start charging on 8 September 2020, (see attached file), subscription number,  ****************.

Please CANCEL THIS SUBSCRIPTION and confirm that this subscription will not be charged at the end of the trial period.

Thank you.

Hi,

The subscription was cancelled yesterday.

Offline maziz.l10n

« Reply #275 on: August 24, 2020, 07:18:45 PM »
Hello,

I need to cancel my auto renewal for the free trial.
I didn't receive any Order confirmation number, i searched spam box, and all my E-mail in case i used another one,
Also I did link all my E-mails to Avast account, but there is no any subscription appeared in my account to cancel it.
My subscription number is (****************)

Please advise.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 05:10:25 PM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #276 on: August 25, 2020, 05:10:56 PM »
Hello,

I need to cancel my auto renewal for the free trial.
I didn't receive any Order confirmation number, i searched spam box, and all my E-mail in case i used another one,
Also I did link all my E-mails to Avast account, but there is no any subscription appeared in my account to cancel it.
My subscription number is (****************)

Please advise.

Hi,

This has already been cancelled.

Offline c:

Re: Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free tria
« Reply #277 on: October 27, 2020, 10:30:39 PM »
I have cancelled the renewual, but it said that its a 60 day free trial, I cancel the renewal and it says Ill be charged in 61 days still!

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Unable to cancel Avast Cleanup Premium free tria
« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2020, 12:00:02 PM »
I have cancelled the renewual, but it said that its a 60 day free trial, I cancel the renewal and it says Ill be charged in 61 days still!

Hi,

Since you already cancelled the auto-renewal subscription, you will not be charged. You can continue to use the free trial if you wish since the license will be valid for the 60 day period.

Offline matthieu.chaland

« Reply #279 on: November 09, 2020, 12:26:48 PM »
Hi,
I tried to cancel the auto-renewal under my licences but was unable to because "Sorry we are unable to cancel at this moment" or something of the sort. By now the cancel button has disappeared altogether. I would like it to be cancelled before I am charged for the whole year.
My licenses numbers are ************ and *************** and the e-mail associated with it maxxxxxxxxxxxxd@orange.fr.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 01:25:30 PM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2020, 01:25:58 PM »
Hi,
I tried to cancel the auto-renewal under my licences but was unable to because "Sorry we are unable to cancel at this moment" or something of the sort. By now the cancel button has disappeared altogether. I would like it to be cancelled before I am charged for the whole year.
My licenses numbers are ************ and *************** and the e-mail associated with it maxxxxxxxxxxxxd@orange.fr.

Hi,

It has been cancelled.

Offline malina_portimao

« Reply #281 on: December 11, 2020, 12:12:36 PM »
Please, cancel auto renewal of XUPZDM-D565G2-5DUA7A
Thank you

Offline Milos

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
« Reply #282 on: December 11, 2020, 01:13:10 PM »

Offline malina_portimao

« Reply #283 on: December 11, 2020, 08:02:45 PM »
Hi, yes, it says "No subscriptions here, yet.".
I have the free trial and wanted to cancel before it is paying, I didn't like the Cleanup Premium

Offline quocviet0908

« Reply #284 on: December 14, 2020, 06:21:34 AM »
Hi, I'm stuck with cancel my sub of Cleanup Premium.
I tried to cancel it via my account management, but I can't find my Cleanup sub here to deal with it. Furthermore, no confirmation email about the Cleanup had been sent to me either.

Today Avast tried to charge me 50$ for this, lucky I don't leave enough money in my card. But I'm not pleased about this anyway.

Here is my sub ID and I would like to cancel it. Thanks.

**************** (have to manually type this from the app)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 09:48:33 AM by r@vast »