Author Topic: Security breach  (Read 1085 times)

REDACTED

Security breach
« on: April 14, 2018, 09:11:58 AM »
I need help these hackers are literally trying to kill me.  They have gotten ne fired from 5 jobs and they are working on the 6th now.  They have destroyed countless devices as well as my relationships with my family friends old co workers.. Every girl i talk with.  They will corrupt anyones phone I am dealing with to cause major communication errors.  They habg up my calla when I call the police.  And highly doubt this post will ever reach anyone.  Please help me.  Oh my God.. If they let me finallg send this Imperial zip file.  It will be a miracle.  They were downloading this zip file from a virtual sd card into the exact demo android phone on the display as the one I was buying when I was switching providers trying to ditch them. And through FTC Screen sharing they tranmitted the imperial zip file onto my brand new phone during update.  You can also go to youtube and search "Apple Store crashes when I walk in"  on a 3 way recorded call with level 2 Apple advisor.  He and the Apple store manager witnessed EVERY device within the Apple Store crash the minute I walked in.  These guys are no joke and I nees the best to please help me.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Security breach
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 09:47:23 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0