Author Topic: Uninstalled Mobile Security without disabling device administrator  (Read 1848 times)

Offline juancamps

As a long time user of Avast for PC, when I bought a new Xiaomi A1 one of my first apps to install was Avast Mobile Security. But missunderstood a notification of a test period finalizing and uninstalled it. After that My Android doesn't respond as before. Don't show notifications, I can't acces to many functions, and Google Play says my device is incompatible to re-install Avast (or what ever other app I try). Getting help from Avast I realize that I uninstalled AMS without disabling device administrator permissions.
¿What are my options now? ¿Must I reinstall Android from scratch getting to purchase configuration? ¿Does that work?

Thank you very much for a rapid response.

Offline Tereza V.

• Advanced Poster
Re: Uninstalled Mobile Security without disabling device administrator
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 03:34:13 PM »
Hi, the fact you were able to uninstall the app without disabling it in the Device Administrators list first, points to a problem of your system. The other issues you have listed only confirm it. We are really sorry, but are not able to fix your problem. We recommend you to ask your device manufacturer for help (or a fully-working version of a system).