Author Topic: Antitrack premium  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Andree12

Antitrack premium
« on: April 23, 2018, 06:52:49 PM »
Just installed.  I do not understand what is the use of this product.  Please explain how come when I go to Facebook I see some ads corresponding to some of the research I made on the internet or the places where I went lately.  Also is there a phone number to a person I can talk to (with the number 1-888 or similar, not long distance).  If there is a problem or a question, nobody we can talk to!!

Offline Pete from Avast

• Avast Representative
  • Avast team
    • Avast!
Re: Antitrack premium
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 07:06:48 PM »
Hi Andree, AntiTrack Premium is designed to do several things.

First, it masks your identity to disguise your online behavior as well as alerts you when trackers attempt to track your online activity. It does this with anti-fingerprinting technology that helps protect your privacy but doesn't break websites, either, like some ad-blockers do.

It's possible, however, that the browsers you are currently using still have some fragments remaining. You'll want to use AntiTrack's "My Tracks" menu to delete the cookies in your browsers. You can also use a program like CCleaner to do this (it will also clean several other areas on your PC)

Then, make sure that you have cookie cleaning enabled in AntiTrack as well as Digital Fingerprint Protection enabled for all browsers you are using.

Finally -- AntiTrack works in the background, so you may want to have it auto-start with Windows, which you can control in Settings.

Offline sstas_sss

Re: Antitrack premium
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 06:57:36 PM »
Good afternoon!
My Avast antitrack shoud be installed in Opera, but stay in red in interface in protect your broswer ?
the extention in installer in Opera ??
Thank's for your help