Author Topic: What is this "Debugger"?  (Read 3303 times)

REDACTED

What is this "Debugger"?
« on: April 24, 2018, 11:32:32 AM »
I have 16 files all start with "IFEO" and maybe a file.exe and have [Debugger] C"Program Files (86) \Avast Software\Avast Cleanup\autoreactivator.exe"...I'm afraid that all of these are some sort of virus. When I start my pc it doesn't go to my desktop a purplish/pink page loads first for like a minute then my desktop loads. Can someone help me please?

Thanks  :-[

Offline FriendlyDutch

Re: What is this "Debugger"?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 04:16:57 PM »
I am a newbie here and it is very disconcerting that the first post that mentions "autorecovery.exe" has not received any replies.

My problem is that I can not launch Excel.exe nor any .xls  file. Task Manager briefly runs this "autorecovery.exe" program - that all. I am running Avast Free Antivirus, Avast Secure Browser, and Avast Secureline and since recently a trial of Avast Cleanup Premium - is there a conflict between these app versions?

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: What is this "Debugger"?
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 02:09:41 PM »
In order to be able to help you I would like to ask you to send the log files so we can investigate where the problem is.

You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe assuming that you have still Avast Cleanup installed on your computer.
Just please add your email address there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Thank you.