Author Topic: Congratulations to frequent VPS updates of Avast  (Read 8221 times)

hlecter

Re: Congratulations to frequent VPS updates of Avast
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »
Tech: Original Poster=OP  (I hope :)  )
Thanks... living and learning 8)

Edit: Please correct me if I'm wrong. Been using it for a very long time.
Correct? For what?
Maybe I've read your posts but I was too lazy to ask ;)

Tech,
I wanted correction not from you but somebody else reading this.  :)

In the case I have my own definition of OP.   ;D

But now we are going OT instead..   ;D

Negeltu

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 04:55:32 PM »
OP is right :)

ardvark

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 07:06:54 PM »
Guys, this isn't getting us anywhere and doesn't contribute to the Topic's Title 'Congratulations to frequent VPS updates of Avast' It has always been as an when updates are available they are released, so with avasts 4 hour auto update 'check for updates' if one is present you get it.

The more that join the debate the more we stray from the Topic's Title, well I've said my piece and I'm done other than to say I'm happy with avast's VPS updates.

I disagree. I think this is an issue that needs to be settled because, quite frankly, I shouldn't being seeing what I have on this thread and this has not been the only time.  :(

I regard any debate on this as important and it shouldn't automatically be shut down on the pretext of "off topic" or simply because no one wants to deal with it.  I would like this board to remain a friendly place where everyone's point of view is respected and I think that's worth a debate!

Best Regards...

mauserme

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 07:22:36 PM »
It is good and comfortant to see Avast launching signature updates more frequently than before...

I agree that its reassuring to see frequent updates.

On the down side it just means there's that much more new malware out there for avast! and the rest to respond to.

hlecter

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 07:41:03 PM »

I disagree. I think this is an issue that needs to be settled because, quite frankly, I shouldn't being seeing what I have on this thread and this has not been the only time.  :(

I would like this board to remain a friendly place where everyone's point of view is respected and I think that's worth a debate!

Best Regards...

Agree 100% with ardvark.

Regards
hlecter