Author Topic: How do i get my activation code  (Read 1938 times)

REDACTED

How do i get my activation code
« on: May 04, 2018, 01:24:24 AM »
My lap top that i had a copy of Cleanup Premium on, had the motherboard fry.  It appears to have also fried the hard drive. I downloaded Cleanup Premium onto a different lap top but when logging into my avast account, clicking licenses and trying to get my activation code that away, is giving me an error.  I no longer  have the email from when i was billed for it.  Any help on getting my activation code would be much appreciated.

Patrick

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: How do i get my activation code
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 11:04:15 AM »
My lap top that i had a copy of Cleanup Premium on, had the motherboard fry.  It appears to have also fried the hard drive. I downloaded Cleanup Premium onto a different lap top but when logging into my avast account, clicking licenses and trying to get my activation code that away, is giving me an error.  I no longer  have the email from when i was billed for it.  Any help on getting my activation code would be much appreciated.

Patrick

Hi,

please check your private messages, I was able to find out your activation key in our database so I already sent it to you.

Thank you for using Cleanup!
Avast Cleanup team.