Author Topic: Problem with quarantine  (Read 909 times)

REDACTED

Problem with quarantine
« on: May 04, 2018, 03:19:46 PM »
Hello... HOW THE HECK can i restore some file from quarantine? .In this case...i'm dumb.  . In older versions of avast it was simple .PPM,list appeared and bum i've got my restored files... but not today . I know that i must go to quarantine and i must click on the "V" near delete ,to restore my files but.... when i click on "V" ... nothing happpens .I can click on this f****n "v" a whole year,and nothing will happen . I have a problem with file ,where i'm 100% sure that it not have any viruses,malwares,etc.  .Avast flagged this file as malware.There is 30 seconds to 1 minute after uploading this file to my pc when avast is informing me that i have a trouble..... f**k .I've even try uploading it to the excluded folder...but this s**t always happens. Can you have a sollution for something like that?Thanks for responding.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Problem with quarantine
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 03:23:04 PM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0