Author Topic: Avast! Endpoint Protection Suite Plus not compatible with Windows 10  (Read 6895 times)

REDACTED

Hello Avast TeaM,

I got one of my clients getting a prompt that Avast! Endpoint Protection Suite Plus not compatible with Windows 10 and it's asking to uninstall.

Please let me know if this can be fixed.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 05:40:05 PM by benjamin.antenor »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

Hello Avast TeaM,

I got one of my clients getting a prompt that Avast! Endpoint Protection Suite Plus not compatible with Windows 10 and it's asking to uninstall.

Please let me know if this can be fixed.

Benjamin, in the thread Asyn posted, you can see what my experience was - if you have your license details, contact support and they should give you a replacement key for the same duration as your current subscription. EPSP equates to Avast Business Antivirus Pro, and once you get that key you can install one of the new consoles (cloud or on-premise) and begin migrating your old Endpoint installs.

Offline bertone.giuseppe

I have the same issue. My license lasts for another year and half: I wrote to the Avast Support 3 times in these weeks, they never answered, and I received only classic automatic responses like "Dear Customer, your email has been received by Avast for Business Team. Customer service is our top priority and we will respond to your request as soon as possible". Nothing more... I'm very unsatisfied with the customer support, I hope they at least read this forum.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0