Author Topic: Subscription Issues  (Read 6168 times)

Offline wallwiz

Subscription Issues
« on: August 10, 2017, 06:56:26 PM »
I have been paying for Pro for almost 2 years. Why am I being told all I have is the free one, and being asked to upgrade. Perhaps it's timé to terminate ALL of my subscriptions.

REDACTED

Re: Subscription Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 05:22:47 PM »
I have been paying for Pro for almost 2 years. Why am I being told all I have is the free one, and being asked to upgrade. Perhaps it's timé to terminate ALL of my subscriptions.

I have the access only to the free VPN also. I have a 3-device account and I get the message that I "do not have a multi-device license.

Fix this or I too can use an alternate program.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 01:31:20 AM »
When I jumped on board, I thought I was getting all 3 services for the one price, now they are asking to buy a license for the 2nd service, then I jump on forum tonight to read that the original download. You won't be able to axeccess.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 07:35:01 AM »
This happened to me as well. I received an email from tech support after a few days. I sent then an answer to their questions and haven't heard from then since. If they cant fix the issue then they should refund my money. The VPN was working fine and now tells me i need to upgrade to pro. Its Bull.