Author Topic: How to enter licenses on cloud console  (Read 2345 times)

Offline coypu

How to enter licenses on cloud console
« on: May 21, 2018, 07:12:53 PM »
The cloud console documentation says to click on "licenses" at the left, but there is no such link on the left in the currently displayed console.  I have a client with 200 PCs including some with Windows 10 upgraded to build 1804 - we have the license document from Avast, but how do we get the licenses into the cloud console?

REDACTED

Re: How to enter licenses on cloud console
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 08:51:27 AM »
Sounds like there is some confusion as to what products are running here.  The Cloud version is a subscription-based model and you don't need a license document as far as I know.

On-premises console would I imagine.  So maybe your client is using the cloud version and purchased the wrong product?  I suggest contacting the reseller who arranged the products for this client. 

Offline Infratech Solutions

• Avast Reseller
  • Super Poster
  • Mayorista e integrador de Avast en España
    • Ciberseguridad Avast para empresas y MSPs en España.
Re: How to enter licenses on cloud console
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 11:32:14 AM »
There are two different cloud consoles:

• Avast for Business Cloud Console for Avast for Business Endpoint Security and Avast for Business Premium Endpoint Security.
  • Avast Business Management Console for Avast Business Antivirus, Avast Business Pro and Avast Business Pro Plus.

With AfBCC you don't need to add any key code to the console. The console is generated automatic with his code. When you buy AfB or AfB Premium you recieve a link to create de console. In the link the code in embedded.

With ABMC (cloud or on-premise) you have to insert your code key in the console to activate your licenses.