Author Topic: How much does Avast Android paid version cost ? Can you sub for 3 years ?  (Read 2872 times)

REDACTED

Hi,

I'm sorry for bothering you guys, but i have another question.

I wanted to know how much the paid "ad free" version of Avast on Android cost ? Is there the possibility to subscribe for 3 years like the PC ?

Also, how does licensing works if i buy it on the Android Play store ? I reset my phone a lot (and my PC too, i know i'm borderline OCD lol), is there a limit on how many times you can activate it again ?

Also, if i have a phone and a tablet connected to my Google account, will i have to pay for twice ?

Thanks a lot !

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Hi, if I am not mistaken, price for the annual subscription is 7.99$, monthly 1.99$.
It is only possible to subscribe for a month or a year.
There is no limit of how many times you activate the Pro version.
As long as you use both (or even more) devices under the same Google account, you don't need to pay twice.

Offline dmlipat

adding to mape3 question,  with the current paid license for the mobile security its good up to 5 devices. With that we are a family of 4, would this mean we have to setup a new google account shared by the 4 of us, have it login on our devices for the subscription to work?

Is this other way wherein my google account will make the purchase and recieve a code to activate the remaining devices having their own account? Also if we decide to format our phones how would that work for us? can they use the same activation code as before?

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Hi, the code (or wallet key) is a brand new thing I wasn't aware of two weeks ago.

So good news for you - you can use the Pro on all of your family members' devices, even with various Google accounts, just use the code to activate the Pro.

When you format your device, just install the Avast Mobile Security, it will switch to Pro automatically.