Poll

should the moderators get rid of the Karma system?

yes
4 (26.7%)
no
6 (40%)
not sure
1 (6.7%)
modify
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Karma poll  (Read 32209 times)

Culpeper

Re:k@rma poll
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2004, 06:08:01 AM »
You were wrong to accuse me of accusing you.  I know it, you know it, now the whole world knows it.  Don't place the wrath of the administrator and "everyone else" squarely on me.  It was your own schizophrenic paranoia that provoked this out-of-control or are you the type of prima donna that never takes responsibility for his own actions?  That it is always someone else's fault?  Always!  Based on what I have seen tonight I would bet that you have never taken responsibility for a single thing your entire life.  Associating "walking" with "Walker"!  What a joke!  And that is what this is all about.   You showed your true colors tonight.  Mr. Hyde cometh.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 06:39:02 AM by Culpeper »

techie101

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2004, 06:47:56 AM »
Culpeper,  Walker

Okay you guys.  Enough is enough.  This is getting out of hand and WAY OFF TOPIC.

No one meant any harm, especially Walker....I know him.

Culpeper, you know me from the forum and IMs.  I speak the truth.

It doesn't matter who really is "smitting".  Walker has no reason to do so, and it is not his nature.   Look what this is doing to us here!

The two of you accusing each other!  We are friends.  Walker's association of words may seem crazy to you, but that is the way he sees it.  Can't you just respect the way he looked at it all, and IM him to straighten it out?

Please...for me.

Thanks
techie

Added:  Remember guys, you two, me, Technical, and a few others are sort of a team on the forum.  Let us not destroy that over silly misunderstandings.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 06:54:35 AM by techie101 »

Culpeper

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2004, 07:04:25 AM »
No problem!

Pavel Baudis

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2004, 07:13:16 AM »
To all:

I am becoming tired with the karma stuff at all now. I tried to explain the my position politely but it did not help. So I use my position here in this forum to do the following

• I have frozen the karma system immediately and I will probably never switch it on
  • I will lock this thread
  • I ask you to STOP discussing karma at this forum - there are so many other things to discuss in the word around us!!
Sorry guys/gals

Pavel