Author Topic: Microsoft Office Click-toRun  (Read 5049 times)

REDACTED

Microsoft Office Click-toRun
« on: June 06, 2018, 10:03:19 PM »
I just installed Avast Cleanup Premium and have two issues. Each time I run the program it changes Office Click to Run to disabled in Services. Also it does not clean the Windows Log Files, I have confirmed they are selected.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: Microsoft Office Click-toRun
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 10:46:56 AM »
I just installed Avast Cleanup Premium and have two issues. Each time I run the program it changes Office Click to Run to disabled in Services. Also it does not clean the Windows Log Files, I have confirmed they are selected.

Hi,

this seems like a bug in our application and we apologize for that.

In order to be able to help you I would like to ask you to send the log files so we can investigate where the problem is.
You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe.
Just please add your email address there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Thank you.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 02:14:39 AM »
Good Day,

do you have any update on my issues?

Bruce

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 07:50:53 AM »
Good Day,

do you have any update on my issues?

Bruce

Hi,

I am sorry but so far we haven't received the log files I was asking you for.
If you sent them with a different email address than you have registered here on the forum, please send me a PM with the correct email address you have used so I can track the logs.

Without the log files we are not able to investigate the issue since we are not able to induce it in our environment.

Thank you for understanding.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 10:53:33 PM »
I'm having this same issue... can you verify if a fix is in the works for it?  Thx.