Author Topic: My subscription  (Read 2527 times)

Offline Brenda Gene

My subscription
« on: June 07, 2018, 03:13:48 AM »
Hi, I purchased my Avast Pro on May 12, 2018. I bought it for my phone and tablet. My question is. On my phone I get an error saying communication has failed, when I try to log in. Can I use this subscription on both of my devices? Why am I having such a problem? Also, I can not figure out to sync it on my tablet. Can you help? Thank you

REDACTED

Re: My subscription
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 08:36:15 PM »
Subscribed to avast pro on 9th of February  yet it's still on free can you help or just refund me

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 10:17:25 PM »
Hello, we experienced a license server issue last week, it was fixed on Thursday (31/5/2018) morning. Your license should have been restored automatically, if you are still facing the issue, please contact my colleagues by going to Menu -- Help & Support -- tapping "FAQs" five times. We will really appreciate your assistance.

Normally, you can use your subscription for even more than two devices, you only need to install the app and the Pro version loads automatically (make sure you are using the same Google account for both devices).

You can also try to follow the steps of this FAQ article, especially if you are experiencing the issue for more than a week or two:
https://goo.gl/6cJYYM

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 03:07:09 AM »
I keep getting notifications that my Avast trial ends today, but I've not been successful at locating my subscription or a trial I subscribed to. Not in Google play or myavast.com

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 03:43:59 PM »
Hi, there is a free 14-day trial version in the new version, but you won't be charged anything even when the trial period ends, no worries. When it expires, your app will just downgrade to a free version with less features, but the same quality of malware protection.