Author Topic: Odd actions after running  (Read 1708 times)

Offline kraken.sankey

Odd actions after running
« on: August 21, 2018, 11:21:03 AM »
IE got changed to Chrome. I use both IE and Chrome for different things so I lost my drop downs in IE.
Power settings got changed. I thought my PC had shut down. What actually happened was my power settings got changed to 'go to sleep' and I didn't notice.
Also in IE, when requesting 'listen to the letters' it crashed .I also got and error message saying letters typed didn't match...
Tried three times and gave up. Switched to Chrome to try.Speech is SHOCKING. Can't distinguish between V and B. Do I enter letters in uppercase ???
Otherwise, not bad.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: Odd actions after running
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 12:53:21 PM »
IE got changed to Chrome. I use both IE and Chrome for different things so I lost my drop downs in IE.
Power settings got changed. I thought my PC had shut down. What actually happened was my power settings got changed to 'go to sleep' and I didn't notice.
Also in IE, when requesting 'listen to the letters' it crashed .I also got and error message saying letters typed didn't match...
Tried three times and gave up. Switched to Chrome to try.Speech is SHOCKING. Can't distinguish between V and B. Do I enter letters in uppercase ???
Otherwise, not bad.

Hi,

I am sorry but I didn't understand how this is related to Avast Cleanup product? Could you please specify what have done in Avast Cleanup (which actions you have performed) before you encountered such behavior?

Thank you.