Consumer Products > Avast Cleanup

Changing payment details

(1/1)

estellevd:
There is no place for me to change my payment details.  My credit card has changed.

When I click on the link in the mail to update my payment details,  it asks me to first login with my order number, which is fine, and then it asks me to login with my email address and password.  The password is correct, but when I put in my password est....@.gmail.com,  it tells me that my email address is not a valid email address.  I have retyped it countless times.

Stellarman:

--- Quote from: estellevd on June 12, 2018, 04:46:37 PM ---There is no place for me to change my payment details.  My credit card has changed.

When I click on the link in the mail to update my payment details,  it asks me to first login with my order number, which is fine, and then it asks me to login with my email address and password.  The password is correct, but when I put in my password est....@.gmail.com,  it tells me that my email address is not a valid email address.  I have retyped it countless times.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

I will pass this to someone from our customer care department and they will help you.

Thank you.

REDACTED:
I am also preparing to change my payment information for auto-renewal. Has there been any development on how I may change my payment options?

Asyn:
-> https://support.avast.com/article/24/ (Orders/Renewals/Refunds)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version