Author Topic: Changing payment details  (Read 3193 times)

Offline estellevd

Changing payment details
« on: June 12, 2018, 04:46:37 PM »
There is no place for me to change my payment details.  My credit card has changed.

When I click on the link in the mail to update my payment details,  it asks me to first login with my order number, which is fine, and then it asks me to login with my email address and password.  The password is correct, but when I put in my password est....@.gmail.com,  it tells me that my email address is not a valid email address.  I have retyped it countless times.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: Changing payment details
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 08:21:43 AM »
There is no place for me to change my payment details.  My credit card has changed.

When I click on the link in the mail to update my payment details,  it asks me to first login with my order number, which is fine, and then it asks me to login with my email address and password.  The password is correct, but when I put in my password est....@.gmail.com,  it tells me that my email address is not a valid email address.  I have retyped it countless times.

Hi,

I will pass this to someone from our customer care department and they will help you.

Thank you.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 04:25:10 AM »
I am also preparing to change my payment information for auto-renewal. Has there been any development on how I may change my payment options?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 05:43:48 AM »
-> https://support.avast.com/article/24/ (Orders/Renewals/Refunds)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0