Author Topic: Cleanup stuck on 'loading'.  (Read 13951 times)

REDACTED

Re: Cleanup stuck on 'loading'.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 04:14:05 PM »
Hello everybody,

**** PROBLEM SOLVED ****

I have exactly the same problem with AVAST Cleanup premium. When starting the program, it stays stuck forever loading.]I just found a way to solve the problem.

1. I stopped [/b ]and disabled the service "AVAST Cleanup Premium".
2. I deleted all files in the C:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Tuneup\Cache folder
3. Then I set the service start state to "Automatic" and started the service again.

Now everything works fine when I launch the program interactively. Be sure that the service  "AVAST Cleanup Premium" is started and running before launching the UI program and that's it

Good luck to all

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2018, 09:25:00 AM »
Hello everybody,

**** PROBLEM SOLVED ****

I have exactly the same problem with AVAST Cleanup premium. When starting the program, it stays stuck forever loading.]I just found a way to solve the problem.

1. I stopped [/b ]and disabled the service "AVAST Cleanup Premium".
2. I deleted all files in the C:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Tuneup\Cache folder
3. Then I set the service start state to "Automatic" and started the service again.

Now everything works fine when I launch the program interactively. Be sure that the service  "AVAST Cleanup Premium" is started and running before launching the UI program and that's it

Good luck to all

Hi,

thanks a lot for posting this solution!

Could you please collect and send us log files from Cleanup so we can analyze what caused that problem? We are struggling with inducing it in our environment and every additional information might really help us to resolve that issue once for all.

Application logs files are stored here: c:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Tuneup\log, we would need ALL files from this folder.
Setup logs files are stored here: c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp, in this folder look for a file named like this Setup Log 2018-01-30 #001.txt.
Then you can pack everything into a zip archive and either upload them to a favourite file server of yours or you can use our public FTP server for the purpose:ftp://ftp.avast.com/incoming/ (login: anonymous).

Thank you for your cooperation.

REDACTED

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2018, 02:03:41 PM »

I would not even be able send logfiles or collect them. Since I installed cleanup premium, my laptop became an ornament. I can launch nothing but cleanup. Even that just runs and hangs.    I am extremely unhappy.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are occurring such problem! This problem should be fixed in the newest update of Cleanup Premium so I suggest you to re-install it. Here is a download link, where you can download the newest version of Cleanup: https://www.avast.com/download-thank-you.php?product=CLP-01&locale=en-ww

I hope it helps!

K.

Dear K., I installed today the cleanup Premium version and now my desktop doesn't open a office, PDF .. etc etc .. I tried to remove the "suspension programs" from otimization and I can't remove the programs speed up process. Please help me, I need this computer to work.

Hello,

we apologize for the inconveniences.

Could you please send us the log files from your computer so we can analyze them?
Application logs files are stored here: c:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Tuneup\log, we would need ALL files from this folder.
You can pack everything into a zip archive and either upload them to a favourite file server of yours or you can use our public FTP server for the purpose: ftp://ftp.avast.com/incoming/ (login: anonymous).

Thank you for your cooperation.

REDACTED

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2018, 11:32:00 PM »
I am trying to download Cleanup Premium to use for my computer, and I have a year long subscription to Avast that I set up today. However, I keep getting this ERROR message "c:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Tuneup" Any help for me please?

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 11:02:42 AM »
I am trying to download Cleanup Premium to use for my computer, and I have a year long subscription to Avast that I set up today. However, I keep getting this ERROR message "c:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Tuneup" Any help for me please?

Hi,

could you please describe the steps you took before you got the error so we can try to reproduce the issue?
Also if you could add a screenshot of the error message it would be very helpful to understand the problem.

Thank you.